Many people desire change in their lives, but aren’t willing to put in the work and effort to create change.
For these people, is change a lost cause?
Not at all.
People who want change but aren’t willing to put in the effort to make it happen, require a glimmer of inspiration to crack open the door and get moving.
To see and feel the possibilities of what could be the result of their efforts.
And the beginning outline of a plan, how the change may unfold.
Some people can do this on their own, others need a coach, mentor or friend to guide them along the way.
Once a person has their glimmer of inspiration, or aha moment that what they want to create is possible, and a rough draft plan to make it so, an inner momentum begins to build creating eagerness pushing the person forward into action.
1. Stimulate a glimmer of inspiration of what is possible.
2. Make a step by step rough draft plan to create the change you desire. Allow the plan to be flexible knowing it will change over time.
At the same time …
3. Align your mindset with the change you want. Do the inner work.
– Identify limiting beliefs, thoughts and perspectives holding you back from making change and begin to shift them into something supportive.
– Connect with the part or aspect of you that doesn’t want to put in the effort to make change. Give it a voice. Why does it protest? What is it protecting you from? Failure? Success? Looking foolish? This part of you needs to be awakened and brought into alignment with you the conscious mind and the change that you seek.
– There may be memories of the past which need facing and resolution. I.E. Back in 2008 I tried it and it didn’t work.
– Part of the inner and mindset work is rallying your inner parts to support you.
– Identify if there is an entity influence standing in the way of change. We often hold other people’s energies in our mind, body and energy field which like to run our lives instead of allowing us to be captain. Most often these entity attachments come from mom, dad, family, teacher, minister, lover, friend, someone who knowingly/unknowingly attached their energy to you and are steering your life. These energy attachments need to be identified and removed.
– Also check to see if your own consciously held insecurities and fears are preventing change.
No one is a lost cause. Each day offers the opportunity to initiate change.
For someone lagging in motivation to do the work and put in the effort, a few more steps are required.
1. Glimmer of Inspiration
2. See the possibilities.
3. Make the beginning of a plan to acknowledge it is possible.
4. Do the inner and mindset work to create a supportive environment within.
If this post speaks to you and you need assistance adjusting your inner world, establishing a supportive mindset, I can help.
Since 2004 I have been helping people to facilitate deep inner change, at the level of belief, which positively transforms their day to day reality. The same process I use to transform areas of my life.
I invite you to check out private sessions with me. These inner work sessions are the foundation of my service.
Personal Sessions: https://whispersfromthesoul.com/store-2/life-changing-personal-sessions
Sessions are offered in a three pack to build change and troubleshoot possible protest as change is happening.
More sessions may be required, but my clients find three sessions establishes a solid foundation for moving forward.
Hi I’m Esther Bartkiw, holistic core belief therapist, intuitive and energy reader; entangled with LIGHT. I blend core belief therapy with psychological tips, tools and techniques, spiritual concepts and practices to facilitate for my clients deep inner change which positively transforms their day to day reality.
Access Me Here: https://linktr.ee/estherbartkiw