When people use the term, “Glass Ceiling,” they are referring to an invisible barrier that prevents them from attaining the success they want and see others achieving.
A ceiling of limitation can present around any topic ie: money, wealth, self-worth, love, recognition, health and wellbeing, relationships, career, success, sport, creativity, music, learning, material gains, fun, adventure etc …
It is created by limiting beliefs held consciously and/or subconsciously. The beliefs are influenced or inherited from family, ancestral lineage, culture, religion, organizations, society, the collective consciousness, past life carry over and/or self imposed. Often your glass ceiling or barrier is comprised of a combination of many beliefs and influences.
“Don’t aim to break the glass ceiling; aim to shatter it.” ~ Matshona Dhliwayo
Here’s How You Can Shatter The Glass Ceiling of Limitation:
1. Recognize when you are bumping up against the invisible barrier blocking achievement. It’s the place or space where your expansion stops and you appear to stumble backwards.
2. Identify the beliefs holding the ceiling or barrier in place. Take your time with this step as likely there are many limiting beliefs at hand.
3. With the beliefs identified, explore the ecosystem of each belief. What behaviors, patterns, concepts of reality, emotions, decisions, conclusions, other people’s opinions are part of the belief system?
For example: No matter what you do and how hard you work, you are unable to earn an income of more than 100,000 dollars per year. One hundred grand is your income ceiling. You begin to explore what holds that ceiling in place. It might be beliefs such as, big money is not for us, that is for other people. I can’t earn more money than dad. Earning more means working harder; less fun. Because you hold these beliefs what do you do in response? How do you act? How do you support the beliefs and keep them in place? Do you sabotague potential success to maintain the limiting belief? As a result, what conclusions have you come to about yourself, life, money, work, success, achievement; other people? What feelings and emotions are connected to your belief system about money and your income potential? When you feel this way what do you do, how do you act? Which parts of you support and maintain the limiting beliefs and the system? How do they maintain the limitation ie glass ceiling? Which parts of you protest the limitation? What do they do? How do you experience them? Do you experience a battle within, push pull of I can, I can’t?
These are just some of the questions and explorations I would take a client through during a session for ‘awakening towards breakthrough and change.’
4. Create awareness that the beliefs are a limitation and begin to open yourself up to new possibilities and awareness. The first step towards change is identifying there is a problem and that change is needed. The second step is to begin to open yourself up to new possibilities. The mind is often unable to expand if new possibilities and ideas are not offered. Our mind also likes proof. I suggest finding proofs that you can break through that ceiling and achieve what you want. Who else has done it? If they can do it, you can do it too.
5. Turn within and do inner work to shift limiting beliefs and change the behaviors holding the beliefs, the ceiling of limitation in place. There are various ways and methods to do inner work. When working with people in private sessions, I blend core belief therapy and parts work at both the conscious and subconscious levels of the mind along with applying psychological tips, tools and techniques, spiritual concepts, inner healing and energy release. Use the method that works best for you. Click Here To Learn More About working with me.
6. Effective inner work will begin to break and then shatter the belief system holding your ceiling of limitation in place.
7. Adding body work to clear energy blocks is helpful. For instance if you feel the heaviness of the limitation in your lower back, do body movement and exercise to release the energy held in that area.
8. I like the addition of visualization. Visualize the glass ceiling or whatever the limitation presents to you as image. For some the image might be of prison bars, a wall, hands tied, being locked in a dungeon, tower or castle. Acknowledge that this is the inner block keeping you from your achievement. Consciously choose, outloud is powerful, to destroy the block once and for all. Imagine yourself shattering the glass, tearing down the wall, bending the prison bars, breaking the barrier apart, turning it into dust and then into nothing. Belief work + Visualization is effective.
9. Take steps of action supporting your inner shift and new awareness. This piece is important and missed by many. Doing the inner work is great, then be sure to put what you learn, your new choices and ideas into motion.
You are fractal of Source Energy, INFINITE. There are no limitations other then the limitations you have inherited or impose upon yourself.
You have the power to change all of that and manifest your desires.
If you are bumping up against a glass ceiling or barrier to expansion in any area of your life, I can help when you are ready.
Session Special offer, 50% Off, Limited Time.
Check out the details. https://whispersfromthesoul.com/store-2/life-changing-personal-sessions
Hi I’m Esther Bartkiw, holistic core belief therapist, intuitive and energy reader; entangled with LIGHT. I blend core belief therapy with psychological tips, tools and techniques, spiritual concepts and practices to facilitate for my clients deep inner change which positively transforms their day to day reality.