I am often asked by clients, friends and social media contacts to make book recommendations. I hesitate to do so because I am of the belief that the right book for you finds you and you find the book. I encourage people to pay attention and notice what book title pops up in conversation over and over again. Watch to see what book falls to your feet at the store. Those are the books perfect for you in the moment.
Having said that, there are some books I regularly recommend to people because they are moving, inspirational, mind opening and just plain fun to read.
So here are my first five recommendations. Stay tuned there are more to come.
1. The Five Love Languages, Gary Chapman. Learn to express love to others by using the appropriate love language.
2. Ask And It Is Given, Esther and Jerry Hicks. There is no more powerful statement then that, Ask and It Is Given. The book I recommend the most.
3. Opening To Channel, Sanaya Roman and Duanne Packer. Interested in learning more about channeling or how to channel yourself. This is a great place to start.
4. The Alchemist, Paul Coelho. A modern classic. A magical book.
5. The Biology of Belief, Bruce Lipton. Looking for proof that your beliefs are powerful. It’s all here in these pages. I introduced Psych-K into my practice because of this book.
I’ll add more to the list in coming weeks. And if you have one for me, add it in the comment section below.