Sometimes I Feel Like I Don’t Belong

Yes that’s right, sometimes I feel like I don’t belong.

Now don’t get me wrong. I know that I belong. I have long ago worked through my issues and beliefs of not belonging, being unwanted and not fitting in.

I know deeply in my core that I belong simply because I exist. That I belong because I am connected to everything through God the Universe. I have a family to which I belong. A professional industry, circle of friends, acquaintances, social media spheres, special interest groups and there’s my gym buddies. Yes I belong.

But sometimes in the midst of all this belonging I feel that I don’t belong.

It’s a deeper root.

I look around at all of my connections and engagement and sometimes I feel out of step or out of tune with everyone. I feel in my belonging that I don’t belong with the very people I connect with.

It’s interesting because it is during these times that I look around and realize that there are many others who are also “connected” who feel like they don’t belong.

Is this resonating with you?  Do you get my drift?

I know many of you do because if you are a reader of this blog then at times I am sure you have felt exactly the same way.

In fact you are the ones I am addressing because it is during these times when I feel I don’t belong, that I look around and notice all of these other people I connect with who also feel like they don’t belong.

And in that noticing I realize that we all belong together in our feeling of not belonging.

In fact I have dubbed us the Not Belonging Club which is an oxymoron because as members of this club we belong.  😉

And that’s the beauty of life. Because we are all connected as spirit we all belong. Even when we feel like we don’t belong.

Hands up whose in the club?

~Love, Esther

PS. Read Part Two

Channeled Readings Start As Low As $35

Sometimes we need help finding answers when we can't get them ourselves. Whether its regarding a relationship, career, health, money or needing a little guidance and direction because we feel stuck, channeled readings are an excellent way to get the understanding and universal perspective you are looking for and needing right now. Channeled Readings with Esther Start at $35. Click Here for more information.

Comments

1. I’m in! and I’m thinking our club needs jackets 😉 Great post Esther – I was following a similar train of thought this weekend.

2. I’m in! and I’m thinking our club needs jackets 😉 Great post Esther – I was following a similar train of thought this weekend.

3. Sandrakennedy1 says:

*Waving Hand* I completely resignate with this Post – thank you for reminding me in some way i do belong – as well as I am doing now i have a feeling of not belonging – not as successful as so many are and the reasons go on.
    I am reflecting now through this post that it is okay- thank-you Esther for bringing me this connection , xo

4. Sandrakennedy1 says:

5. Anonymous says:

Totally get it. I had more of a comment, but it didn’t quite fit (ironicly..)

6. Anonymous says:

Totally get it. I had more of a comment, but it didn’t quite fit (ironicly..)

7. Anonymous says:

I totally understand. (you do a great job of hiding these feelings, btw) . Much of the time, I feel like I’m in a fish out of water. It doesn’t come across, but I seem to be out of place and wandering on the outside. Maybe that’s how we all feel?

• Mara –you put it well…wandering on the outside. I have a strong belief that I belong, but sometimes in the midst of that belonging I look around and think I don’t. lol

8. Anonymous says:

9. I felt that way for years!!! For sooooo long, I thought what am I doing wrong? Why don’t “they” like me, or accept me? Then one day, with the help of a good friend I realized I do!!!! I have every right to “be there”! I do belong where ever I choose to be! I have come to the realization that if some people don’t like me, that’s their loss! I am deserving of, well, everything!!!!
    I still do at times get those feelings, and I usually get get thru them with a quick chat to myself, reassuring myself that I do belong, I am deserving, etc…. take a deep breath, and dive in!!!

10. I felt that way for years!!! For sooooo long, I thought what am I doing wrong? Why don’t “they” like me, or accept me? Then one day, with the help of a good friend I realized I do!!!! I have every right to “be there”! I do belong where ever I choose to be! I have come to the realization that if some people don’t like me, that’s their loss! I am deserving of, well, everything!!!!

11. Rob Parker says:

this is cool, i was at one of your channelling sessions, and i brought this up to the tribunal, and they told me that i had lost my way, but i still belonged…still working on that

12. Rob Parker says: